RRC works in partnership with the National Careers Service and we provide Information, Advice and Guidance to help you make decisions on learning, training and work opportunities. The service is able to offer confidential and impartial advice with fully qualified Advisers.
How we can help you?
We know that everyone has the ability and potential to develop and grow in their lives and careers, we understand that sometimes things get in the way and can hold you back.
Whatever your situation, whatever your barriers, we’re here to help you overcome them so you can reach your potential. We realise that jobs these days need more skills and qualifications which means making the right decisions about your learning and development is more important than ever.
Know what you what to do but not sure how to get there? We can assist in finding courses offered by learning providers within the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA). Opportunities that are available can include:
- Adult further education
- Adult community learning
- Undergraduate and postgraduate degrees
- Courses for NEETS (16 – 19 year olds not in education, employment or training)
This service aims to:
- Help develop new goals
- Help you with career planning and decisions
- Motivate you to implement your plan of action
- Support you in reviewing your skills and abilities
- Enable you to make the best use of high quality career related tools.
We’re here to help you build on your strengths, improve your weaker areas, and help you find a job or pursue and develop a career that suits your skills and personality.