Head of Strategy and Development – Romney Resource Centre, New Romney Kent
Reporting directly to the board
£25,000 per annum – 25 hours per week flexible working – Initial 12 month contract
Romney Resource Centre (RRC) is a leading charitable community organisation based in the heart of the Romney Marsh that has a reputation for delivering high quality training with a wealth of experience in supporting individuals and the wider community. Our vision is to provide support and activities that encompass all age groups, abilities, interests and the needs of local people.
RRC wish to recruit an experienced Head of Strategy and Development who will report directly to the board and will work closely with the CEO to drive the future development of the organisation.
Among the Key Responsibilities
- Achieve the RRC strategic objectives as set out by the Board with a prime focus on RRC becoming the organisation to lead and manage any proposed skills and business hub in New Romney
- Develop and grow access and collaboration with senior influencers and organisations who can contribute to RRC achievement of strategic objectives
- Seek out and develop strategic partnerships and potential joint ventures
- Grow engagement with current and new partners such as businesses, funding and grant providers, trusts and FE Colleges
Among the Essential Skills and Experience
- Proven success in business development
- A track record in successfully introducing and driving change in organisations
- Credibility as an ambassador for the RRC with stakeholders (staff, clients, partners and influencers)
Among the desirable Skills and Experience are
- Able to demonstrate leadership and influencing skills
- Proven and successful marketing and sales experience
Any appointment will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check and subject to the RRC’s safer recruitment policy.
for further information or to discuss the role, please contact Terry Botfield, initially by email at email@example.com and provide your contact details and we will fix a time for a phone call. Please note, this is not a company email address but that of the Trustee who will be chairing the recruitment process.
Closing date for applications is 5pm 26th October 2018, provisional interview date is 15th November 2018.